Tuesday, December 16, 2014

PANIC TIME

The 29th is getting close and I still feel like I need a ton of gear but I'm pretty confident I'll get it all within the day before I leave, story of my life.

As if school loans blowing up my phone, still unprepared gear wise, having to sell my car and other misc.stuff wasn't enough. Life decided to throw me some rancid lemons, A LOST GODDAMN, MOTHER**CKING PASSPORT.

Expediting via USPS is 2+ weeks to get a new on, that won't work. So I had to make an appointment with the US Passport Agency in West L.A to get one ASAP. That's not stressful enough though, so life thought making the most readily available appointment the 23rd, holy sh*t, can it be any closer to my departure date? But wait, there's more! They require you to bring the last expired Passport or Birth Certificate, well, those are in Colombia at my parent's place.

I still have a few days to find the lost one, it has to be somewhere in my place or girlfriends, It's fair game until I report it

All in all, I will get this done no matter what.


EDIT: I HAVE A NEW PASSPORT!!!!!!!! After $195 and two trips to West L.A. Got it in 24hrs.







No comments:

Post a Comment