Friday, April 17, 2015

Bike stolen...........End of tour.

So my bike got stolen from a hostel in Arica, it was inside.

I was passed out within  arms reach of the bike. Some guys managed to scale a 10+ foot wall, go into the hostel, grab my bike and a ton of gear and escape without waking anyone up. Professional scum. 

If you're reading this and you're in Arica for some crazy reason and you happen to see my bike I'll be in hostel Sunny days. Please run the motherfucker over with your car, then go reverse and finish him off, thanks!

I guess for now this will be the end of my tour. I have no tent or sleeping bag/pad/bike to continue so that's that.

Thanks to those who read my blog and I'm glad you enjoyed it.


UPDATE: Talked to the Carabineros and local police, filed a report etc, still no luck. I might have to continue by bus or hitch-hiking. I will send an email to bike companies begging for a bike and see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment